The British Higher School of Art and Design is an innovative, creative and enterprising institution focused on student-centred approach and dedicated to enjoyment in learning and work. The School has always been a place of integrity where the individual is respected and excellence is praised.
From the very start the British Higher School of Art and Design has followed those values which determine its history and, ultimately, its success...
- Intellectual and creative stimulation, experimental approach, student competition and independence
- Maintaining and developing close links within the creative industries
- Supporting the academic process through continual improvement of intellectual, physical and information resources
- Assisting students of any age or background in their learning and career development
- Striving for perfection in a chosen field of activity