1993 - 1998 – Higher School of Design and Fashion, Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH); University for the Humanities and Applied Arts.
2005 - 2006
- designing the KATE FRANKFURT personal label, the author’s collection;
- designing uniform for several companies, including ROTO, NEXEN and others;
- working at individual projects;
- completion of various design projects, including the logotypes and emblems for the LETO (Summer) and DYAGELEV clubs;
- participating in the festivals JEANSMANIA (Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre), DVIZHENIE (Movement, Sochi), FASHION ASSEMBLY;
- holding master classes;
- joining the Russian Fashion Guild.
KATE FRANKFURT label is presented in the following Moscow boutiques: COX; I ZIMA; Boutique Online.
2003 - 2004
- development of constructive design and décor of headwear and headwear accessories for the hats brand;
- invention of a new technological method in the decorative hat design;
- creating fashion sketches for the ONA (She) magazine;
- designing fashion logotypes.
working as a stylist, the Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
2000 - 2001
designing several labels of the youth clothing collections.
1996 - 2000
- participation in FOCOM exhibitions and festivals at the Central House of Artists (CHA) with performances;
- holding vanguard outfit events and shows in several Moscow clubs;
- participation in TV shows and special fashion projects on TV;
- designing outfits for several music bands performing in clubs;
- participation in photo sessions and in musical clips shooting.